We recommend that you PRINT and/or BOOKMARK this page -- select "Favorites>>Add to Favorites" or, "File>>Send>>Shortcut to Desktop" so you can return here as needed.
Information for Art
1) Single Art Image Items: our art image files will self-extract into the following folder on your hard drive: "C:\Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff\Art".
There will be additional sub-folders automatically created for the various categories of spiritual art we have available:
EXAMPLE: for art images in the "Psionic Templates" category the file path would be extended to: "C:\Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff\Art\Psionic Templates".
At the end of the self-extraction process you will find yourself looking at the open art image file [JPG] you have just downloaded. The file itself will be located in its own special folder as outlined above.
2) Art Image Sets: everything will be the same as for the "Single Image Items" category above, except that you will find multiple art images all in the same folder. You will be looking at the FIRST art image in the set when the process completes. To view the others locate the folder on your hard drive and double click the art image files.
If you have Windows XP it has a small program called "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer." If your art image opens in that program, to see the other images in your set, just click the right-pointing arrow in the lower left which has a fly out message that says "Next Image [right arrow]." You will then be able to cycle through the whole set of art images at your leisure.
To return later to view your image or its text file, simply go to the "C:\Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff\Art" folder on your hard drive and find the appropriate subfolder and files and double-click to open them. If you are unfamiliar with using Windows Explorer to locate folders and files and/or to create desktop shortcuts to them for easy access, please see our supplement on that at the bottom of this page.
Information for Publications
1) Single Publication Items: our publication files will self-extract into the following folder on your hard drive: "C:\Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff\Publications".
There will be additional subfolders created for the various categories of publications we have available.
EXAMPLE: for Periodicals publications the file path would be extended to: "C:\Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff\Publications\Periodicals". For Booklets publications the file path would be extended to: "C:\Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff\Publications\Booklets".
At the end of the self-extraction process you will find yourself in Adobe Acrobat looking at the publication file you just purchased.
NOTE: if you get an error message at the final stages of the self-extraction process and/or the publication file is not displayed, this means you either do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, or it needs to be updated, or it is incorrectly configured on your system. In most cases if you go to the Adobe website and upgrade your Adobe Acrobat Reader it will resolve the problem.
2) Publication Volumes or Editions: everything will be the same as for the "Singel Publication Items" category above. These "sets" are compiled into ONE PDF FILE ONLY, but it is a much larger file. Scroll through the one file that opens at the end of the process and you will find that all issues which are supposed to be in that Volume or Edition are in compiled into that one file.
To return later to view your publication, simply go to the "C:\Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff\Publications" folder on your hard drive and find the appropriate subfolder and files and double-click to open them. If you are unfamiliar with using Windows Explorer to locate folders and files and/or to create desktop shortcuts to them for easy access, please see our supplement on that at the bottom of this page.
Information for Media
Screensavers: supported in WIN XP only... if you follow our instructions to click the provided download link, then to click "OPEN/RUN" in the next window, the screensaver file will be automatically downloaded, then installed, you do not have to do anything at all. The screensaver you just downloaded and installed will be set as the default screensaver on your system unless you change that. You are done, it doesn't get much simpler than this!
If you wish to backup a copy of the screensaver file in the state in which it is downloaded for backup and possible re-installation later, please choose "SAVE" when prompted at the onset of the download process [instead of open or run as indicated above]. Then choose a location on your hard drive you can locate again to download the file to and once the download completes navigate to that location and double click the screensaver EXE file to install the screensaver. The original EXE will be intact and remain in its original location after installation is complete. Back it up to a CD or tape drive for safekeeping.
To view the screensaver without letting your system sit idle while you twiddle your thumbs waiting for the screensaver to start up by itself locate the little icon that looks like a small computer monitor on the lower right hand side of your task bar that has a black screen with a white crescent moon in it [you may have to click the little arrow to extend that task bar panel so you can see everything in it]. Right-click this icon, then select the item at the very top of the list which starts with the word "Launch" and is followed by the name of the screensaver you just installed.
This will start your screensaver display immediately. If you move the mouse or touch the keys on your keyboard it will also stop immediately. Repeat to restart.
Using Windows Explorer
To Relocate the Files You Purchased: supported for WIN XP only... however, newer files labeled "PC or Mac" are not using this delivery system outlined below and you can just download them to whatever location YOU choose.
1) Right-Click "Start"
2) Select "Explore"
3) If "Local Disk C:\" has a "+" sign by it, click it. If it has a "-" sign by it, go to next Step.
4) Scroll down in the window looking at the folder tree below the "Local Disk C:\" drive icon. Locate the "Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff" folder.
5) Click on the "+" sign by the "Spirit Heart Sanctuary Stuff" folder.
6) Click on the appropriate subfolder [if there is more than one] for the files you wish to re-locate.
Main subfolders used are "Art, Publications, Media." There will be subfolders under these a well, keep opening the subfolders until you find the files you purchased [identify them by the item numbers which are on your email receipt, the file names are the same]. If you just purchased one or two files from us there won't be many folders to look through.
7) Double click on the file(s) you wish to access, view or peruse, they will now open.
See, that wasn't too bad!
Create a Shortcut on Your Desktop to Files You Purchased
1) Locate the file as outlined above Steps 1-6 in "RE-LOCATE THE FILES YOU PURCHASED."
2) Right-click on the file you wish to create a shortcut for on your desktop.
3) Select "Send To" then "Desktop (create shortcut)".
That is it! Go look at your desktop, you will see an icon there with the file name below it. Double-click it, you now have access to that file from your desktop. If you should accidentally delete the icon, YOU ARE OK, the file is still there. Just re-locate it and create another shortcut!
Want to change the label on the shortcut? Just right-click it and choose "Properties." Under the "General" tab right at the top is a text box with the current name/label in it, change it to what you want and click "OK."
When you know how to do this stuff it can be fun!